RETURNS & WARRANTY POLICY
A. ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- All returned items must be new and unused, saleable, currently active, uninstalled, unopened, and originally purchased from the E-Z-GO Division of Textron Inc. (hereinafter "E-Z-GO").
- Returns must be made within thirty (30) days of the original invoice date.
- The condition of returned items at the time of receipt by E-Z-GO must be such that they can be placed into stock and re-sold without any rework (i.e., re-boxing, touch up painting, etc.). Any item(s) determined by E-Z-GO to not be in acceptable condition when received by E-Z-GO may subsequently be returned by E-Z-GO to customer at the customer's expense.
The following items are excluded from the this return policy, and are not eligible for return:
B. REQUESTS FOR PARTS RETURN
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns except for a return due to E-Z-GO error. (i.e., shipping errors, wrong parts, or damaged items)
- Shipping errors, wrong parts, and damaged items must be reported within 30 days of delivery. After which the customer will be responsible for return shipping and the parts will be subject to the return exclusions listed in section A.
- Once issued, the RMA is valid for thirty (30) days. Items not returned within this time period will not be accepted
- All returns must be freight prepaid by the customer. E-Z-GO is not responsible for freight charges of any rejected returns. Any return items that are shipped collect will be rejected.
- Unauthorized returns will either be refused and returned at the expense of the customer or placed back in stock with a 20% restocking fee.
- E-Z-GO is not responsible for items not received or damaged due to improper labeling and/or packaging.
- Upon receipt of the returned items by E-Z-GO's Parts & Accessories department, all items will be inspected and processed for credit less any applicable restocking fees. Parts that do not meet the return policy’s terms and conditions will be rejected and either returned to customer at their expense or discarded based on the customer's preference which must be communicated to E-Z-GO within three (3) business days of notification from E-Z-GO of the rejected return.
- NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR ITEMS DISCARDED OR RETURNED TO THE CUSTOMER.
Limited Warranty: Warranty is extended to the original purchaser of these O.E.M. parts for use, subject to the qualifications indicated. All O.E.M. parts are warranted to the original purchaser for use that the products sold by it will be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of ninety days from date of purchase, provided such goods are installed, operated, maintained, and used in accordance with E-Z-GO’s written instructions. E-Z-GO is not responsible for labor costs associated with the removal or installation of O.E.M. parts that are purchased and later found to be defective.
Ordinary wear and tear and damage from abuse, neglect or alterations are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is null and void if instructions and operating procedures are not followed.
Use of Non-Approved Parts & Accessories: This limited warranty shall not apply to any property damage or additional energy consumption arising from or related to parts or accessories not manufactured or expressly authorized by the company, or which were not installed by the company, its dealers or distributors, including but not limited to GPS systems, cooling and heating systems, communication systems, information systems or other forms of energy consuming devices wired directly or indirectly to the vehicle batteries.